Feel more confident about your appearance with a new smile that is beautiful and healthy. At My Dentist San Francisco practice in San Francisco, CA, Dr. Leyli Shirvani and our team use cutting-edge techniques, advanced materials, and an artistic touch to offer you a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
What can cosmetic dentistry do for you?
Cosmetic dentistry at My Dentist San Francisco can correct a variety of aesthetic and functional issues, including:
- Tooth size discrepancies
- Discolored teeth
- Inverted smile line
- Short teeth
- Missing teeth
- Large or discolored fillings
- Worn down dentition
- Congenitally missing teeth
Cosmetic Treatment Options
- Dental veneers: Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made shells designed to cover the front side of your teeth. They correct size, color, and spacing issues.
- Invisalign® clear aligners: Clear aligner orthodontics can give you a straight smile without compromising aesthetics during treatment.
- Damon™ Smile braces: One of the most efficient braces treatments available, Damon braces correct tooth alignment, as well as bite issues.
- Ceramic crowns: More aesthetic than metal crowns and just as strong, ceramic crowns can restore the structure of a damaged tooth.
- Composite restorations: Amalgam fillings are a thing of the past thanks to our composite filling options.
Computerized Smile Design
To prepare for your cosmetic treatment, we will take pictures, models, and wax ups to show you every step of your smile makeover. We want your end results to be more than satisfactory—we want your smile to exceed your expectations!
Keep Your Smile Looking Its Best
Cosmetic dentistry, like any other dental procedures, needs attention and maintenance. Usually the best way to maintain the beauty of your smile after cosmetic dental treatment is to have regular checkups and cleanings at our San Francisco dental office. Keeping your mouth free of plaque and bacteria is the key to maintaining any cosmetic procedure. Don’t forget to wear your recommended customized night guard!